Saturday 4 January 2014

Weekend charts - Thank you

My blog received its 100,000th hit yesterday which was a nice new year present. Frankly, I didn't know what I was expecting when I started and definitely I didn't expect this much interest. The blog is getting 700-800 page views per day, sometimes over 1000 when I post a very bearish view. Yes, bearish views get more attention. That's why Zero Hedge is so popular. Okay okay, their posts are good too. Anyway, 100k hits tell me that I'm doing some things right and I would like to think that I'm helping some of you in your trading/investing. 

Last but not least, I would like to thank you all. Please feel free to spread the word and repost my charts everywhere you see fit including Twitter, Facebook, and Stocktwits. Back to charts now:

2 comments :