Tuesday 10 June 2014

Still buying the dips

Quite often I'm asked the question about the time frames on my charts. My chart provider do not have the functionality to include the time frame in the exported pictures but I asked them to make that modification on the software. Nevertheless, for your information, for short term charts I use 2 or 4 hour charts, never smaller than 2 hourly. For long term ones I use daily or weekly charts. I think if you try these time frames you will find it easy to replicate these channels and perhaps you can send me the channels, supports and resistances which I overlook. Happy trading all!

8 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing your excellent charts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please try and write the TF so we can update as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a potential H&S forming on the S&P?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes possible but I don't like patterns everybody is watching. Of course it doesn't mean they don't work. The right shoulder is completed now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my previous chart is still valid I sometimes focus on other markets rather than posting the same chart. I will update RUT tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're most welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jakob Richardson11 June 2014 at 13:41

    You're more than welcome to see my prospective channels at danjazown.blogspot.co.uk!! I'd love to hear some feedback from the website that inspired me to get my own started!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm humbled by your comments Jakob. I'm happy to hear that I have inspired someone with my website. I had a look at your charts. You are obviously getting the handle of it. Some of them are a bit sloppy, no offence. I do not plot the channels which are violated. I'm a bit anal with precision and I cannot trade with too large over/undershoots. Those are the things you can work on. I think you are not trading with these channel because if you do, you would get whipped very often since the supports/resistances have to be very precise to capture the true breakouts.
    I will keep checking your charts. Thanks again and keep in touch.
    B.

    ReplyDelete